Current stable release: 2020.3.19 – released 18/10/2023
This is our current well-tested and supported version for most users.
- 18th October 2023: bug-fix release 2020.3.19 is out, featuring fixes to METAR parsing. This should improve ‘live weather’ handling at more locations.
- 21st March 2023: release 2020.3.18 is out. This includes an over-hauled generic autopilot and support for ortho-photo scenery, as well as many bug-fixes.
- 22nd November 2022: bug-fix release 2020.3.17 is now available, with fixes to nav-radio tuning and sound playback in add-ons.
- 2nd February 2022: bug-fix release 2020.3.12 is now available, containing small bug-fixes in many areas.
- July 28, 2021: bug-fix release 2020.3.11 is available, with many stability improvements. See the change log for more details.
- June 12, 2021: new bug-fix release 2020.3.9 is available
- March 24, 2021: new stable version 2020.3.8 is available, including real world city and road data
- December 20, 2020: our Iceland scenery tour is now available.